Concierge Agent Recruitment at Four Seasons
The Job: Concierge Agent
Join our Team
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
Our Concierge is responsible of responding to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates must have a firm knowledge of concierge operations
- Must have 1-2 years of experience as a Concierge.
- Candidates must speak, read and write Arabic as well as being fluent in English. An additional language is beneficial.
What to Expect: You Will….
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Be recognized for excellence.