Kids Club Attendant Employment at Four Seasons
The Job; Kids Club Attendant
The main duties of the Kids Club Attendant will be the following :
- Plan and execute safe, fun-filled and educational daily scheduled programs for guests ranging in ages from 5 to 12.
- Prepare the KFAS facility on a daily basis to handle a minimum of 5 children.
- React to changes in scheduling, weather or number of children with prepared backup plan.
- Arrange for food from In Villa Dining as required by guests. Assist with the service.
- Converse with guests and answer questions regarding the resort.
- Provide orientation of KFAS facility, and when available, of the Spa and wellness Center.
- Promote and up sell excursions to guests, customizing where necessary to meet guest needs.
- Execute tasks in other departments as and when needed.
- Adhere to all corporate core standards in execution of programming.
- Work closely with supervisor to ensure proper standards of hygiene and functioning of equipment.
- Assist in handling guest requests, complaints, and any special problems keeping the Kids Club Supervisor and Hotel Assistant Manager well-informed of action and follow-up
- Participate fully in all departmental training as outlined by your manager and as per the Departmental Annual Training Plan to master all tasks and skills related to the Standard Operating Procedures for your position. .
- Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Perform any other tasks or projects as assigned by the hotel management and staff.
The benefits offered by Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi include :
- Full board shared living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced compound
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels worldwide
- Regular social and sporting events
- Paid home leave tickets
- Quality employee meals
- Free transportation to and from work