Female School Nurse Position at Rawafed Recruitment
The Job: Female School Nurse
• Developing plans for student care based on assessment, interventions, and identification of outcomes, and the evaluation of care.
• Serving as consultants with other school professionals, such as food service personnel, physical education teachers, coaches, and counselors.
• Providing health-related education to students and staff in both individual and group settings.
• Monitoring immunizations, managing communicable diseases, and assessing the school environment as to prevent injury and ensure safety.
• Overseeing infection control measures.
• Actively participating in school safety plans that address school violence, bullying, and emergencies that may occur at school.
• Overseeing medication administration, health care procedures, and the development of healthcare plans.
• Overseeing vision, hearing, body mass index, and mental health screening procedures.
• Making decisions related to the delegation of healthcare tasks as directed by state laws and professional practice guidance.
• Providing health advice to school educational teams, such as the Committee on Special Education and the Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is a must. • HAAD Passer or Licensed is required
- • with School Nursing experience is a big plus
- • Willing to start immediately
- • Excellent in English communication skills (spoken and written)
- • Arabic Speaking is a big plus.