Communications Agent 2 Vacancy at Four Seasons
The Job: Communications Agent 2
As the voice of the hotel the Telecommunications Operator ensures that all communication channels operate flawlessly
- To answer all incoming calls from the outside and channel them as appropriate.
- Coordinate all guests ’ requirements pertaining to wake up calls, housekeeping orders, chat messages and maintenance requests.
- Maintain the phones of the Hotel
- To handle incoming and In-house calls
- To ensure to complete the checklist pertaining to Core on daily basis: Rooms, PBX, Restaurant
- Also, To keep the daily information sheet and board updated at all times, ensuring that relevant information is handed over to all team members.
- To be able to carry out wake-up call procedures.
- To be fully conversant with the operation of the PBX, DND or call diversion on any room/extension, Speed Dial, Guest & Residences phone issues as required and maintaining appropriate records.
- Plus, To maintain inventory of the PBX related materials (telephones, cables, face plates. Etc.)
- To answer chat messages on due time following standards & etiquette.
- To be fully aware of the need for discretion in relation to Hotel Clients and employees, never giving out unauthorized information.
- Handle guest complaints in accordance with Four Seasons policy.
- To be well versed in general hotel information, selling techniques, hotel facilities, services, hours of operations, key personal, special activities and Four Seasons information
- To be flexible with schedule and proficient in carrying out a night shift.
- Be able to handle security issues such as Fire alarm procedures, Bomb threats, etc.