Front Office Leadership Trainee Job at Doubletree by Hilton
The Job: Front Office Leadership Trainee
A Management Trainee will learn from a management perspective all aspects of general hotel operations and skills needed to assume a management position. The Trainee will participate in a general hotel rotation throughout all departments and finish with a discipline specialization.
What will I be doing?
A Management Trainee with Hilton is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. A Management Trainee will be part of an 18-month program defined by 3 phases, each with duration of 6 months.
- The 1st phase will allow Trainee to explore all departments in the hotel, both front line operations and back of house
- In the 2nd phase, the Trainee will progress to specialized operational departments namely ‘Front Office’, ‘Housekeeping’, and ‘Food and Beverage’ for focused training
- The 3rd and final phase focuses on Supervisory Functional Duties and Responsibilities, and Leadership and People Management. There will be cross-exposure opportunities for the Trainee as he/she will be required to work in a different hotel for the last six months
- You will be placed at a hotel in your country of origin
- Upon graduation, the Management Trainee can expect an actual placement of an entry-level manager (or equivalent) in host hotel
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Must be regionally mobile
- Graduates in any discipline or 3-year diploma education in hospitality and tourism or its equivalent
- English fluency (communication skills) with good command in 1 local language
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams