Rigless Package Supervisor at Specialized Oilfield Products
The Job: Rigless Package Supervisor
- To plan, coordinate and supervise COMPANY allocated rig/rig-less stimulation operations at field sites in accordance with specialized technical standards as well as company procedures and to ensure performance of equipment and personnel remain at appropriate operating levels, and coordinates job requirements & storage for materials / consumable.
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for the job at the well site as needed. Plan and coordinate the activities of service operators during equipment rig up and rig down on a location and the preparation of equipment for performing a job
- Acting as COMPANY sole service provider at the well site and supervise all works in onshore oilfields installations and land well sites.
- Performs supervisory duties at the level established by management for the position the activities of assigned employees in the Rig-less Package Operations.
- Plans rig-less operations activities to meet service commitments and customer requirements. Has a responsibility to ensure field paperwork is correctly completed.
- Supervises the rig-less operation at site and ensure implementation of work program as per plan and work instructions to the quality levels of COMPANY, as well as themixing / blending of acid & chemicals, conditions during operation to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Liaises with Well Services Department Manager activities related to the ordering, receipt and utilization of materials for the rig-less Operations includes identifying requirements for acid, chemicals and additives and other supplies according to planned operations.
- Monitors the receipt of acid/chemicals supplies and arranges for testing by Laboratory.
- Maintains sufficient stock records for acid or chemicals and properly documented and filed delivery receipts, usages and stock records.
- Liaises with Well Services Department Manager in annual budget preparations and cost estimating. For preventive maintenance/repair requirement of equipment and materials usages.
- Carry out other similar or related duties. Such as assisting the Maintenance Supervisor and Cost Controller in updating the Equipment Management Information Systems (EMIS). Making process control changes when warranted by quality or operational conditions, keeping work records up to date.
- Developing and maintaining Rig-less Equipment operating procedures. Ensuring that all stock movements or chemicals/consumables are in accordance with operations requirements.
- Supervise and maintains general housekeeping, clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Performs pre/post job Coiled Tubing equipment inspections.