Stock Controller wanted at Al-Futtaim
The Job; Stock Controller
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Job:
We are looking for an experienced Stock Controller to work for Al Futtaim Toyota in Abu Dhabi. Reporting to the Operation Supervisor, you will be responsible for the management and control of branch vehicle stock movement.
Specifically, your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and maintain the company’s new & used vehicle stock with approved guidelines
- Monitor showroom retail orders to ensure legitimacy of sales orders and daily report to Stock Supervisor for tagging/ de-tagging.
- Monitor the Display/ allocation orders ensuring all processes are followed and continuous improvement is implemented to maximize stock turnover and associated systems.
- Control units from warehouse and branches along with delivery orders and appropriate paper work and associated items.
- Prepare, monitor and log repair requests for Head Office approvals
- Support Sales/Head Office/Used Car Team in deliveries of customer vehicles
- Monitor the Invoice not delivered vehicles
- Generate stock report including all ground stock & branch free stock, etc.
- Managing demo units in line with the company policies & procedure, registrations, Insurance, Salik, vehicles service on time.
- Vehicle Custom Certificate (VCC) Management.
An ideal candidate for this role should possess a Secondary School Certificate or any Trade related Certificate. You will have at least 2 – 5 years’ work experience as a Stock Controller in the Automotive industry.