Health Club Receptionist wanted at Shangri-La Hotels
The Job; Health Club Receptionist
The Health Club Receptionist is responsible for the day to day operation of the reception desk and area. This includes carrying out all of the standard duties at the reception desk in an efficient and friendly manner and to ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the reception, juice bar, consultation room and waiting room.
- To ensure that each guest contact session is a delightful experience.
- Be consistent in the delivery of service.
- Observe and highlight service areas that can be improved to maximize guest value for money.
- Help in ensuring all members’ benefits are run within the year.
- Promote guest activities at all times.
- Always challenge to improve procedures for the benefit of the guest in delighting them.
- Always be update in the safety and security of the Health Club.
- Conduct daily registration of guests and members and ensure membership cards are valid.
- Provide locker keys for our guests and members and control the keys for security reasons.
- Provide general information for our guests about the Health Club and source any information needed when required.
- Answer phone calls according to the hotels proper procedure.
- Take bookings and coordinate with associates for all areas of the Health Club.
- Conduct billing and ensure proper hotel procedures are followed.
- To keep a record of statistics for guests and members using the facilities.
- Make cashier report and delivery to FO cashier and accounts department.
- Responsible to promote sales of spa treatments and retail items.
- To man the Juice Bar and mix juices and teas for the customers in a hygienic and efficient manner.
- Maintain the membership database and membership card logbook.
- Responsible to conduct treatment consultations and filling out of the Health Questionnaire.
- Attend to guest complaints / concerns and rectify the problem effectively and efficiently.
- To perform general Attendant duties when required by management.
- Immediately report and turn over lost and found articles to Housekeeping office, following required procedures at all times.
- Possess full knowledge of emergency procedures.
- At least 2 years in Guest Service – Reception in an international class hotel.
- Excellent communication skills in English and any other foreign language (oral and written)
- Diploma in Fitness and Nutrition/Diploma in any fitness or Recreation related field