OCTG Inspector Position at National Oilwell Varco
The Job: OCTG Inspector
- Tubular Inspection (OCTG) in accordance to standards such as RP 7G or DS-1 Requirement, Tools Casing, Tubing, Rig Equipment, Parts handling.
- Compile Inspection reports on completion of all Jobs.
- Liaise with Third party inspectors and customers.
- Operator Inspection equipment on a daily basis.
- To carry out OCTG Inspection work throughout UAE whenever and wherever required by Company.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping with the work area
- Maintaining work equipment in a safe condition and reporting any deficiencies.
- Completion of daily time sheet, Hours vs Job Number.
- Ensuring company property is safe & secure at the end of each shift.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with the Quality Assurance, HSE and Company Procedures and departmental works instruction.
- Reports to the Manager about job progress on daily basis.
- Good official decorum.
- Punctual on Duty.
- Always respect Government rules and regulations
Minimum High School Graduate and ASNT NDT Level II in required method (MT/PT/UT/EMI/UTTG which are applicable).
Minimum three years of relevant work experience.
Good command in English reading, writing & Communication, team Player and accurate.
Valid light vehicle (4 wheeler) driving license from his country of residence.