Financial Controller wanted at Radisson Hotel Group
The Job: Financial Controller
At Radisson Blu Hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Our Financial Controllers are bold and dynamic professionals. Meticulously driving the business, whilst supporting and developing a team of passionate Managers.
Can you give our balance sheet the WOW Factor, whilst delivering the hotel masterplan with a strategic focus on the guest and revenue generation?
We are looking for someone Yes I Can! ready, who can do it all!
Key Responsibilities of Financial Controller:
- Maximising cash flow performance of the hotel
- Enforcing & establishing adequate controls for all revenues and protection of assets to improve the level of guest service
- Providing financial guidance in the formulation and implementation of the hotel business plan and departmental budgets
- People Developer
Requirements of Financial Controller:
- A proven track record in a similar role within a hospitality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
- Commercially aware and a natural problem solver
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
- Strong working knowledge of Opera Property Management System
- Strong knowledge of payroll, budget and revenue systems
- An ability to build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders