Showrooms Manager Vacancy at CareerDubai
The Job:Showrooms Manager
My client a leading FMCG manufacturer is currently looking for a Showrooms Manager to join their team in Al Ain. Reporting to the Sales Director and leading a team of 7, you will be responsible for running the showrooms and to maximize profit whilst minimizing costs. Below more details:
- Building a solid foundation and understanding products
- Providing different tools to achieve sales targets.
- Ensuring all customer complaints and requests are accurately addressed.
- Deal with staff issues such as interviewing potential staff, motivating, conducting appraisals and performance reviews. As well as providing or organising training and development to improve their attitudes and creativity.
- Tour the sales floor regularly, talking to sales people and customers, and identifying or resolving urgent issues to ensure the business performance levels are met.
- Recommend a clear organization structure for the showrooms so that resources are optimally utilised and communication can take place in an efficient manner.
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control to be sure always there are products available for the shops.
- Record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
- Organising special promotions, displays and events for market awareness and to receive feedback from customers regarding which products with highest consumptions and demands.
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives. And monitoring what local competitors are doing to know where our brand stands in the market.
- Initiating changes to improve the business to ensure the showrooms can compete effectively in the local market.
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits.
- Develop & seek approval for the showroom processes, policies & procedures. In order to support the achievement of the sales strategy.
- Recommend improvements to departmental policy and direct the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of showroom activity. So ensure all relevant procedural/legislative requirements fulfillment while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
- Build relationships with regular/ key clients to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Identify future sale opportunities and build networks for the organization.