Account Strategist Recruitment at Insider
The Job: Account Strategist
But, let’s be honest, nothing says more than the real experience, right? So we asked our team to tell us what their day-to-day is really like and, in a nutshell, this is what they told us.
- You’ll be the face of Insider to our clients! You’ll be the bridge between their needs and our technology
- Help our clients understand their needs and which of our features and products best match their goals and expectations
- Make sure our clients are utilizing our technology at their best so that we can fully provide them our world-class service. You’ll monitor and facilitate the customer’s adoption of our technology
- Work with our data-geeks (aka engineers and developers) and product specialists whenever it’s required to make sure the client has full tech support, if necessary
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities to boost the value we’re looking to add to our clients’ organization
- Proactively provide constant feedback to your team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to create a bigger impact on our partnership with our client
- Establish a trusted adviser relationship that ensures our customer’s overall satisfaction with our services and technology
- Plan strategies to help the customers meet their objectives, prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Bring new product ideas to the table! As an account strategist, you will be helping our product and design gurus shape our product roadmap
- Have your cabin luggage at the ready! We attend a lot of events across the globe.
What we expect from you.
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related fields
- To have, to some extent, digital marketing related experience in a customer-oriented position
- Show us that “you’ve got what it takes” to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level
- Solid oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills. Alas, we’ve got clients all over the world!
- Be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search for savvy solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients
- Cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with our products and our assistance Superior project and time management skills. A keen eye for detail is a plus!
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving outreach and follow up effectiveness
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Solid understanding of basic web concepts and digital marketing.