Broadcasting Collections Executive (FTC) Role at du
The Job: Broadcasting Collections Executive (FTC)
The purpose of this position is to monitor the collections life cycle for key high value customer accounts. This role includes making outbound calls and conducting customer visits, Ensuring timely collection of outstanding amounts whilst maintaining highest levels of customer service.
- 2-3 years experience in related credit control and collections ideally within baking or telecom environment working with large enterprise customers in a customer facing capacity.
- Account relationship management experience is preferred
- UAE driving license will be an advantage
Bachelors Degree in Finance or Business Administration
Knowledge and Skills
- Good understanding of credit control and collections polices, practice and procedures
- Comfortable working with people at senior level
- Strong communication/influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Relationship building
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to manage own work load and meet aggressive deadlines and deliverable
- Persistence with problem solving and solution recommendation outcome focused.
- Excellent interpersonal and business writing skills
- Experience of working in a complex business environment
- Previous working knowledge of oracle (ERP) with a collection management tool is a advantage.
- Strong understanding of IT systems and quality assurance processes
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, workload and tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment under demanding and stressful conditions
- Fluency in English, Arabic is a plus