EDC Coordinator Position at Canadian High Commission
The Job; EDC Coordinator
The Rated Requirements relating to knowledge, abilities and competencies will also be assessed. Methods of assessment may include, but are not limited to, a written examination, an oral interview, role-play, practical tests, presentations and/or psychometric assessment.
- Knowledge of office practices and procedures
- Computer skills (Word processing, Excel, PowerPoint) and general aptitude for computer applications
- Team Work – Emerges as a Strong Team Player, values others’ input from a broad range of perspectives.
- Customer Focus – Seeks out a deeper understanding/more customized solution for the customer.
- Analytical Thinking – Sees multiple, causal relationships.
- Results Orientation – Focuses on improving performance.
- Effective Interactive Communications – Adapts Language to the Audience.
- Organizational Awareness – Understands and uses formal and informal structures.
- Flexibility/Adaptability – Proactively adapts tactics and plans (broadly).
- Interpersonal skills (networking, being a team player)
- Influencing skills
- Taking initiative
- High degree of integrity and professionalism
- Project management and organizational skills
- Research skills
- Analytical and data management skills