Enterprise Sales Executive – MEA Job at Thycotic
The Job: Enterprise Sales Executive – MEA
Our mission is to make self-sufficient security champions, by making security tools people love to use that make privilege management achievable for everyone. We help organizations protect what matters most
- Find, cultivate and close deals! Lead Thycotic sales efforts within assigned territory, ranging from initial lead generation, qualification calls through the sales process to closing business.
- Research enterprise level companies within your assigned region and establish contacts who might benefit from our services.
- Proactively pursue existing leads who have expressed interest in our services.
- Lead discovery and qualification discussions to uncover needs and recommend solutions.
- Collaborate with and engage the right Thycotic technical experts to provide an accurate and compelling story on our products’ strengths and capabilities.
- Advance product evaluation and selection process through diligent and timely follow up with your opportunity pipeline.
- Collaborate with Channel sales team to cultivate partner relationships and engage in large partner deals.
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly pipeline.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales targets.
- Accurately report daily activities using our Salesforce CRM
- Attend end user lead generation events and industry trade shows
- Never stop learning! Constantly stay current with industry changes and trends and build your expertise in Cybersecurity.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience as an enterprise software sales executive selling to a corporate IT audience.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Classic training in a proven sales methodology (i.e. Miller Heiman Strategic Selling or similar).
- Proficiency with high volume prospecting and creating net new business via phone and email.
- Experience working with Channel Partners
- Ability to conduct both executive level presentations and high-level technical presentations.
- Experience cultivating and controlling complex sales cycles with audiences of multiple stakeholders in Enterprise organizations.
- Track record of success in identifying, cultivating and closing five to six figure+ transactions.
- Established book of business, a plus.
- Working knowledge of Information Security and/or Network Architecture desired.
- Ability to work and sell in a highly collaborative teamed environment.
- Detail oriented, relationship-building skills, and a focus on a high level of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Positive attitude and “love of selling”
- Proven ability to handle, adapt, and overcome change.
- Focus and time management skills to work remotely.
- Experience using Salesforce a plus.