Event Producer Opportunity at Naseba
The Job: Event Producer
Naseba is recruiting dedicated and focused individuals who want to build a career with international scope and travel opportunities.
We are a fast paced organisation that believes in nurturing talent with organic career growth. Employees joining our organisation have the opportunity to be fast tracked for future leadership positions globally.
High achievers will go on to fast track progression.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and commissions; medical insurance and visa
- A challenging environment and strong support, helping you reach your highest potential
- Structured career growth based on personal and team-based results
- Opportunity to travel to events in the Middle East, Latin America, Africa and Asia
- 1.5 hour lunch breaks for employees to go to the gym and remain fit. Additional monthly incentives for outstanding performance include skydiving, 3-piece suits, and cash. In addition, the Tag Heuer challenge is held annually and leads to a prize.
- Conduct over the phone research and gather business intelligence to determine the commercial viability and timing of an event topic
- Research new markets and propose concepts for new events to expand our existing event portfolio
- Create and analyse reports on specific sectors or markets
- Gather information on what our existing clients and targeted clients want to achieve
- Source strategic partnerships for event collaboration opportunities
- Establish and maintain relationships with key industry speakers
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Good research and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- A team player and creative thinker
- Focused and committed