Finance Executives Recruitment at Red Castle
The Job: Finance Executives
The role holder is responsible for executing the various activities pertaining to financial accounting under the guidance of the reporting manager. Also, the role executes routine tasks as assigned by the reporting manager in compliance with the policies and procedures.
- Executes all monthly accounts payable and accounts receivable procedures for the assigned entity, including preparing journal vouchers and payable and receivable transactions (payments, receipts, debit notes, credit notes, and invoices).
- Receives invoices and performs invoice matching and reconciling with delivery notes against invoices and purchase orders.
- Executes all monthly general journal and general ledger procedures in accordance with established organizational policies and standards.
- Prepares accounts payable cheques and wire-transfers with payment vouchers for necessary approval.
- Reconciles accounts with major suppliers/vendors/contractors and arranges for balance confirmations.
- Validates customers (commercial) history, credit ceiling or aging reports and updates the stakeholders on late receipts.
- Maintains the account receivable ledger and process account receivable closing and reporting.
- Receives payments and receipts, records them and performs matching and remittance.
- Ensures that all accounting entries are supported with valid documentation.
- Coordinates with auditors as needed on research/resolution of any accounting issues/discrepancies.
- Liaises with external customers and suppliers with respect to periodic reconciliation of account statements.