Investor Analyst Recruitment at Naseba
The Job: Investor Analyst
Naseba is recruiting dedicated and focused individuals who want to build a career with international scope and travel opportunities.
We are an organisation that believes in nurturing talent with organic career growth. Employees joining our organisation have the opportunity to be fast tracked for future leadership positions globally.
High achievers will go on to fast track progression.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive starting salary, and uncapped commissions paid monthly
- Structured KPIs for career growth, based on personal performance
- A challenging environment and strong support, helping you reach your highest potential
- Opportunity to travel to events in the Middle East, Latin America, Africa and Asia
- 1.5 hour lunch breaks for employees to go to the gym and remain fit. Monthly incentives for outstanding performance include skydiving, 3-piece suits, and cash. In addition, the Tag Heuer challenge is held annually and leads to a prize.
- Researching investors through phone interviews to understand their investment habits and mandates
- Interacting by phone with institutional and high net worth investors from the GCC, China and India
- Analysing and creating reports to define investment strategies
- Introducing investment opportunities from around the world to potential investors
- Inviting investors to attend roadshows and capital raising meetings to meet with potential investment opportunities
- Account management of investors
- Travelling to initiatives globally
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bi-Lingual in English and Mandarin/Arabic
- Mature approach to building relationships over the phone
- Prior experience in researching and compiling data
- Focused and determined personality with a positive, make-it-happen attitude