Online Customer Service Associate at Magrudy Enterprises
The Job: Online Customer Service Associate
- To enthusiastically greet and converse with customers in the highest professional manner while providing knowledgeable and helpful service in all areas of the
- Maintaining a friendly and professional tone of voice with the use of proper phone greeting techniques when responding to calls at all times.
- To develop rapport and a good working relationship with customers, suppliers and
- To ensure adherence to Online Department processes and policies, HR regulations among all other company policies and procedures.
- Receive goods, checking against documentation, updating databases and acting appropriately on discrepancies.
- To store stocks in a safe and orderly manner, distributing it manually between stockholding areas and assiduously maintaining stock records (written and computer-based ones) as necessary.
- Ensure timely stock requests from shops and receiving of the goods by monitoring the management of updates and feedbacks by Managers/Asst Managers.
- Should have the ability to operate cash register/till.
- Navigate through the supplier’s system to provide customers with information (item inquiry, availability, shipment status etc)
- Having the self-initiative to search for solutions to problems and communicate all issues and concerns with the Head of Online Sales and Operations and the Online Department Supervisors.
- Ensure timely follow through and updating of customers regarding order and delivery statuses.
- Coordinate and promote the marketing initiatives as advised.
- To protect the company assets and to report any damages to the Supervisor/s.
- To undertake Customer Orders correspondence via online website, telephone, fax, email and Customer Service Desk.
- Performing adhoc duties whenever required.
- The candidate should be with exceptional and effective oral and written English communication skills.
- Having excellent customer service skills is a must.
- Ability to work professionally with customers, suppliers among all other third-party vendors in a timely and efficient way.
- Demonstrated prioritization and organizational skills are also required.
- Willingness to collaborate in an integrative team
- Should be with great self-motivation, perseverance and strong willingness to perform multiple tasks efficiently within a reasonable timeframe.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Capacity to conduct business with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Must have above average typing skills and knowledge to work on a computer, input information onto spreadsheets and prepare correspondences with huge emphasis on grammar and spelling.
- Candidate should be with a good command of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).