Regional Customer Support Center Leader at Al-Futtaim
The Job: Regional Customer Support Center Leader
You have an eagerness and passion to want to help customers. You are empathetic and are able to solve problems with customer centric solutions. Also, You have supervisory skills and can lead by example. You have good organizational skills and can work under pressure. You are able to persuade others.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- High School graduate
- 3+ years call center experience in a supervisory/team leader level
- Experience working with Genesys / CRM systems is an advantage
- Retail background
- Excel and computer literate
- Thinking and Analytical Skills
- Effective Communication
About the role
You ensure a seamless customer journey by offering an inspiring and rewarding customer experience with great quality for all non-face-to-face contacts. You build and retain a long lasting relationship with new and existing customers by ensuring a positive shopping experience that creates trust in the brand before and after their visit to contribute to commercial growth. In addition, You oversee the operation and workforce of the support centre to improve overall performance.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Responsible for arranging schedules and workloads to ensure correct coverage at all times.
- Plan for future expected inbound call volumes and co –worker requirements to ensure the service levels are met
- The Customer Support Centre shall ensure coverage is sufficient to cover peaks and maintain service level benchmarks
- Responsible for people development, training, coaching and monitoring
- Co-worker empowerment to take reach a decision without delay
- Support in creating an inspiring and motivating work environment and atmosphere where co-workers have access to the information they need with user-friendly tools.
- Empower and coach co-workers through knowledge, confidence, trust and motivation so they are always ready to support customers in the best way possible