Customer Service Supervisor Needed at Right Bite
The Job: Customer Service Supervisor
The purpose of the Position is to service our clients and enhance their customer experience at Right Bite. To oversee the smooth operation of the customer service department, meeting the requirement of effectively providing service to the clients and to achieve the department target goals.
Brief description of the job requirement:
- Prepare & Implement Quarterly plan for Customer Service Department and ensure targets are achieved as per set plan.
- Overseas CSRs from “Sales” perspective ensure adequate & professional clients management.
- To represent Customer service department in all Management meetings, discuss issues and plans related to the department.
- Train the team and ensure they are up to date with the job requirement & day to day operations.
- Review, Analyze client’s database and feedback, generate reports on different aspects in order to retain, increase renewal, attract and optimize their satisfaction.
- Handle clients complaints with professionalism, analyze it & advise on solutions.
- Handle / generate new leads and convert inquiries into new / prospect clients.
- Liaise & communicate with all the other departments for smooth coordination on day to day operations (Delivery on time, specific requirements of customers….etc.).
Only candidates with Hospitality / F&B experience & meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
About the company:
Established in Dubai in 2004, The Right Bite Nutrition & Catering Services L.L.C. delivers freshly prepared, personalized, healthy meals right to your doorstep.
A pioneer in advocating a healthier diet and lifestyle, Right Bite has been dedicated to helping clients achieve and maintain their long-term wellness goals and create sustainable healthy lifestyles.