Oil and Gas Sales Manager Vacancy at Eaton
The Job: Oil and Gas Sales Manager
As Oil and Gas Sales Manager, you will drive Sales revenue and project pipeline (orders) target for the territory/market. You will maintain and develop service sales business in the defined area for the electrical systems products, will have a monitoring and coordinating brief for other products.
- Add value during FEED / design stage of projects. Manage the quotations process and lead commercial negotiations with customers in the territory. Understand the competitive environment and leverage that knowledge to position the compnay appropriately in the marketplace.
- Own the sales objective and growth targets for the territory, making adjustments to ensure goals are achieved.
- Master Eaton’s product portfolio in MV and LV Assemblies; PQ products and software tools like Bid Manager to provide quick response times.
- Responsible for promotions, channel programs, association networking and lead process to maximize the pipeline for growth and return on sales. Coordinate Eaton’s response to commercial issues and lead activities to ensure prompt response.
- Support the goals/objectives of the global EPC team, by maximizing coverage and relationships with territory/market based EPCs.
- Work with marketing to identify new opportunities and be a key contributor to the commercial strategy development.
- Provide order management support as required, leveraging local and regional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Ability to read plans and specifications
- 3-5 years related experience in sales or related role within the industry
- Knowledge of MV and LV Assembly products and applications (including IEC designs)
- Knowledge of Codes and Standards
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Degree or technical qualification in an engineering discipline, preferably electrical or mechanical or a business related qualification.
- Normally has approximately three to five years of progressive sales engineering experience selling into EPC/major projects.
- Incumbent has clearly demonstrated ability to handle a normal quota consistent with the market challenge, nature of product, and type of assignment.
- Knows how to work effectively with customers, co-workers, and other company personnel.
- Incumbent has demonstrated consistently good work habits and the ability to effectively prioritize work.
- Understands and practices the need for effective communications inside and outside the company.