Bodyshop Supervisor – Vehicles at Al Futtaim
The Job: Bodyshop Supervisor – Vehicles
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
Direct Reports: Service Advisors, Technicians & Foreman
- Conducting service marketing to maximize capture rate of potential business and to achieve sales/profit targets.
- Managing overall income and expenses so as to maximize contribution to total cost absorption
- Assess incoming body shop jobs, prepare repair quotation & time to repair.
- Liaise with insurance company & customer
- Ensure Monthly over dues are not more than agreed target
- Implement new ideas/systems to ensure proper workshop layout, workshop loading, equipment maintenance, and facility utilization that creates an efficient and customer focused environment
- Implementing VOLVO quality standards as stipulated time.
- Ensure technical and process support to all staff and customers to ensure the Fix it Right ratio is maximize
- Specifying correct tooling and equipment for the service and repair of the complete range of Volvo vehicles sold.
- Continuously training the employees in terms of latest technical developments, new equipment, new products and/or improving productivity and efficiency.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Minimum engineering Diploma level preferable in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
- Experience in use of MS Office applications
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Commercial Vehicle Service Industry out of which 3 years in a supervisory role in Commercial Vehicles Body-shop workshop.
- Good communicator in English; Arabic an advantage
- UAE Driving License is a must
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.