Business Process Manager at Virtua Advanced Solution
The Job: Business Process Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Process Manager with a Certificate in portfolio management and PMP or Prince2 to join our transport client. You will be an innovative problem solver with a highly analytical mind and a background in statistics. Effectively managing Client’s portfolios and coordinating with key stakeholers to produce review and report.
- Assess and develop the portfolio management system within Strategic Planning Dpt.
- Spearhead the continuous development and improvement of the system.
- Update current manuals, polices, and processes where needed and required.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to collect project information and data timely.
- Review project medium-term plans, identify, classify, evaluate and prioritize projects.
- Prepare Client’s project budget, and ensure proper standards of data collection.
- Prepare and review reports including: evaluating results of project priorities.
- Identify opportunities of improvement and development for various project areas.
- Adhere to Client’s financial department internal budget policies pertaining to projects
- Participate in updating the methodology, and standards of evaluating and prioritizing
- Prepare reports and technical presentations related to budget analysis and review.
- Update all forms, manuals, assessment standards relating to portfolio systems.
- Contribute to reviewing and developing projects’ benefits measuring systems
Bachelor in Civil, Architectural or Industrial Engineering from a recognized university.
Certificate in project management (PMP or Prince2).
10 years of relevant working experience in portfolio management.
A background in Transport desirable
- Result orientation
- Analytical thinking
- Knowledge sharing
- Client orientation
- Champion change & innovation
- Industry & global perspective