Drilling Supervisor at Spark Maintenance & Oilfield
The Job: Drilling Supervisor
Job Description :
- Participates in operational activities related to drilling, workover, and/or well completion carried out by contractors/services companies on assigned rig.Includes following up the proper implementation of various operational programs, e.g. drilling, workover, completion, logging, testing, acidizing, etc. reviewing and proposing amendments to approved programs in response to changing operational parameters.
- Ensures that all operations on the rig site and camp area are carried out in accordance with pertinent contract provisions consistent with Companys safety, environment and loss prevention policies, rules and regulations.
- Follows up supply activities of Company materials and equipment to ensure effective utilization.Drafts the drilling/workover morning report summarizing all rig activities in the previous 24 hours.
- Participate in all necessary communications to take & hand over location from & to field operations.
Minimum Criteria :
- BSc. Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.Plus relevant courses in drilling and bow out prevention methods.
- 4 years experience in drilling and workover activities.