Logistics Manager Needed at Komtech Group
The Job: Logistics Manager
We are currently seeking a Logistics Manager to join our Dubai team. The Logistics Manager will be responsible for overseeing supply chain and logistics operations of the company from end to end. The Logistics Manager will actively support the Business Development and Sales Teams to ensure all client orders are deliver within the given timescales and budgets.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage end to end logistics and shipping process.
- Identify and develop strategies for addressing logistical barriers.
- Develop and identify strategies for reducing shipping costs
- Maintain daily reports on Stock levels, orders in process and pending shipments.
- Ensure timely deliveries of export/import shipments to the customers with correct documents.
- Manage warehouse stock intake and out take.
- Responsible for stock control and management.
- Respond to customer queries & complaints.
- Provide regular updates to clients on orders status.
- Manage freight companies and suppliers.
- Development and implement a process for last mile delivery and installation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement, Business, Logistics or a Related Field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience within Procurement & Logistics.
- Must be extremely organized.
- High attention to detail.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Ability to work off own initiative or as part of a team.