Marketing Supervisor Opportunity at Harman House
The Job: Marketing Supervisor
- Managing company’s website
- Writing, editing, proofreading and updating content/product and promotion details in company website (Electronics on-line retail website)
- Designing and changing webpage layout if needed
- Ensuring the company s website fully functional
- Coordinating all on-line sales transactions with other stake holders such as Product managers, Sales staffs and logistics team
- Monitoring and reporting all web traffic
- Designing artworks and marketing materials for the promotions, such as POP (Point of Sales) material for off-line stores, artwork for newspaper advertisement, e-mailers, SMS campaign etc.
- Managing basic Social media marketing, such as Facebook, Instagram
- Liaising with outside marketing and web development agencies
- Able to manage on-line shopping website
- Basic working knowledge of relevant website coding languages
- Have good sense of beauty and design
- Able to design and create basic promotional artworks by using popular graphic tools
- Have basic knowledge of on/off-line retail marketing.