Maternity Cover Admin Assistant at University of Wollongong
The Job: Maternity Cover Admin Assistant
UOWD is currently seeking applications to fill the position of Administrative Assistant to assist the front desk of the Faculty of Engineering & Information Sciences for a period of 5 months. This position is a casual position and is paid on an hourly rate.
The position is open to candidates having excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills. Applicants must have a valid UAE resident visa and should be able to provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their sponsors.
Candidates with previous work experience in a University setting will be given preference.
- Tertiary qualification in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience that demonstrates knowledge and understanding of office administration
- * Applicants must hold a valid UAE visa and, a No Objection certificate from their sponsor
- * At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- * Excellent oral and written communication skills
- * Flexibility with work timing * Excellent customer service skills
- * Ability to organize, update & distribute information when needed
- * Ability to work independently with minimal supervision Desirable Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- * Prior experience in Higher Education
- * Experience working successfully with a diverse population of students, faculty, and visitors. Other Information
Hourly Rate: 35 AED Working hours: 9-6pm for 5 months