Talent Supply Chain Lead MET Job at Accenture
The Job: Talent Supply Chain Lead MET
The person will report directly to the MET Service Delivery Lead (Middle East and Turkey)
- To manage the Career Advisor team to deliver, manage escalations and actions to keep the SD metrics under control. The team is based offshore.
- Proactively build understanding of upcoming work and the type of skills required for the work in a project. Determine who will be defining the specific roles and when.
- Work with the own team, client teams & resource pools to shape project resource plans based on availability of skills, seeking to optimize cost and Availability/Time to Fill. As necessary work to document risks and participate in the QA of project resource plans (advanced).
- Provide holistic view of all open roles, regardless of channel; coordinate with resource pools to resolve overdue demand issues; use demand prioritization.
- Chargeability forecast, PCM submission and actions/discussions with DTE Leads/HRBPs to meet the chargeability target.
- HC plan management – to understand the trends, pyramid and HC evolution. Support the C-Level to take the right actions to correct imbalances.
- Understand Accenture structure, the different groups, people cost implications and how to improve the delivery efficiency.
- Understand short term and long term strategic business expansion plans and build them into the supply plans for the Accenture skills groups – this includes outputs of Capacity Planning, Talent Planning, and/or Skills Planning.
- Create skills group people/demand plan / sourcing strategies to meet business needs in collaboration with the different departments in and out of HR.
- Work closely with the Finance and Operations Lead.
- University degree in Finance or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Operations or HR (scheduling for Consulting companies or Recruiting) in Resources sector.
- It requires work experience in Excel Advance Level.
Job Specific Competencies – Functional
- HR Strategy
- Talent Supply Chain, including one or more of the following:
- Resource Forecasting processes, procedures and metrics
- Supply-Demand Management.
- Understanding of the talent supply chain results and forecasts of the specific geography
- End to end expertise in the Annual Planning (Capacity Interlock, Talent Strategy guidelines and Capacity Planning)
- Understanding of HR core concepts, processes, procedures and policies
- Understanding of company financial concepts, practices and administration.
Core Competencies – Professional Qualities
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem solving/research
- Skilled in strategic thinking
- Customer service/customer relationship management
- Supervisory skills/experience
- Strong influence, negotiation and selling skills
- Comfortable working virtually
- Collaborative, able to work across organizational entities