Recruitment Administrator Job at Graviton Interiors
The Job: Recruitment Administrator
- Assist and liaise with Mangers regarding the completion of administrative recruitment processes.
- Provide position specific information to the Communications Manger to assist with the construction of adverts for newspapers and websites.
- Load job ads onto the Ahrens website, external on-line recruiting websites and arrange internal notifications to Ahrens employees.
- Maintain the file of resumes.
- Assist candidates with the application processes and questions.
- Respond to queries in person, by phone and email from various stakeholders such as recruitment agencies.
- Manage and collate job applications and responses to all applicants within a timely manner.
- Arrange interviews, that will be conducted in person, via phone or internet.
- Maintain the Recruitment Status Report.
- Attend meetings as required to provide updates on recruitment progress and determine needs.
- Ensure completion of all documentation as per the recruitment standards and processes.
- Forward required documentation to Managers and HR Officer to enable offer of employment for the successful candidates.
- Perform other related administrative and reasonable duties as instructed
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Diploma, Certification/Professional qualification