Service Desk Team Leader Vacancy at Cooper Fitch
The Job: Service Desk Team Leader
The Service Desk Team Leader role is responsible for managing the operation of the Service Desk. This role is crucial to ensuring customer requirements satisfaction in terms of communication, prioritizing, escalating and resolving incidents and requests.
The Service Desk Team leader provides leadership and mentoring to the Service Desk Team and will drive a culture of continual process improvement within the Service Desk team and the wider IT Team.
The Service Desk Team Leader role is responsible for:
- Leading incidents and requests to resolution – Developing Service Desk process and workflows – Providing and developing communication plans to customers
Contributing to the Change Management Process Service Desk Operations: – Develop, coordinate and implement processes and procedures to achieve optimal team workflow – Manage and coordinate the processing of incoming calls / tickets to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of incidents and requests
- Manage incidents and service requests – Achieve increased productivity and minimize disruptions through quick resolution of user queries and incidents
- – Lead, coordinate and allocate incidents and requests
- – Be an escalation point and provide co-ordination and support for the Service Desk during high severity incidents
- – Provide communication to customers in preparation for planned work and unplanned outages – Raise and work with other team leaders on resolving reoccurring incidents / requests
- – Ensure processes are carried out in accordance with agreed standards or procedures:
- – Record, classify and prioritize requests and incidents in via phone and tool-set templates
- – Identify and record incident symptoms, determine possible causes and either resolve or allocate for resolution.