Desktop Support Analyst Role at DNetworked
The Job: Desktop Support Analyst
IT Desktop Support Analyst Vacancy, We are urgently looking for an experienced and talented IT Desktop Support Analyst for our firm, location of the Job is in Dubai.
You will have 1+ years’ experience in a user facing Desktop Support role. You will be a fun and energetic character who can build fantastic relationships with the staff in the organisation. Also, You will be an excellent communicator who actively seeks work and can deliver what is promised. There will also be remote support to those users who decide to work from home at parts of the day. You will attend regular meetings to provide feedback to the IT Manager on reoccurring issues, service improvements and any other matters arising.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016
- Microsoft Windows 7 & 10.
- Office 2016
- Active Directory (DNS, Group Policy, DHCP, etc)
- Skype for business
- Knowledge of Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager 2012/2016 (SCCM)
- Telephone system administration
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN, VPN, DHCP, DNS, WSUS, Switches, Laptops, Workstations