Assistant Educational Programs Manager at Interlink HR
The Job: Assistant Educational Programs Manager
Ensure overall coordination, development and supervision of various types of themed museum programs and their implementation in a professional manner as per museum script standard.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist to develop/coordinate programs which enhances child’s experience of the museum focusing on interesting and fun activities related to child’s age and abilities.
- Assist in developing the required programs schedule and calendars and best coordinate components that are deemed essential to fully facilitate a total program.
- Assisingt to develop a plan for each of the programs and present as a completed document.
- Ensure that each program will have a work sheet advising docents of equipment required, purpose and process of exercise and results expected.
- Ensure all docents are fully trained on each program and they understand the process and the outcome.
- Attend initial sessions to advise on delivery and assist in quality control of sessions and revise the sessions with docents as required.
- Establish or coordinate to establish specific standard script for each designed museum program.
- Supervise the implementation of each program/activity and provide the Programs and Education Manager with a written feedback in this regard.
- Conduct a periodical assessment of instructional programs so as to revise the current programs and assist in planning for the future accordingly.
- Involved in the creative process of designing and upgrading exhibits.
- Write documents that support the design process in the museum.
- Oversee the implementation of certain components related to exhinit enhancement.
- Assist in developing programs that require a creative layer.
- Define the needs of the museum’s visitors and propose how such needs can be best met in terms of programs and activities.
- Coordinate with the Programs supervisor to ensure the readiness of docents for execution specific programs or activities.
- Perform additional duties and accepts other responsibilities as may be assigned
- Excellent Communication Skills in Arabic and English.
- Computer literacy and Organizational Skills.
- Strong programming skills
- Able to take initiative
- Ability to multi-task and dependable.