Franchise Retail Manager Job at Hard Rock International
The Job: Franchise Retail Manager
Collaborate with the Director of Franchise Retail, Merchandise Team and Franchise Operations Team to insure compliance and execution of all retail products, visual, promotional and merchandising directions in all franchise, licensed & managed retail operations.
- Franchise retail inventory management oversight and guidance to ensure availability of key items.
- Ensure that all franchise, licensed & managed retail businesses are in compliance with all Hard Rock retail standards.
- Assist franchise locations with optimization of retail assortments, inventory management, retails sales and operations in all existing retail businesses.
- Collaborate with Sr. Director of Franchise Retail and Franchise Ops Team on opening retail assortment plan development & budgeting, coordination calls and critical path updates.
- Partner with Product Development Team on Global Vendor product approvals to support timely production for franchise locations.
- Responsible for the training and development of Retail Buyers and Managers in the Franchise Community and the ongoing evolution of content and materials to support.
- Partner with Franchise Ops Team to identify areas in need of Global Vendor development, and partner with franchise locations to identify high-potential vendor resources within area of need.
- Guide development of retail designs and products in collaboration with Product Development Team to support the retail needs of franchise locations.
- Provide direction on retail visual merchandising, retail campaigns, and graphic collateral to support franchise retail needs.
- Review & analyze reported sales performance against goals as well as guest feedback to identify opportunities for improvement and carry out coaching to implement improvements.
- Understanding the Business – Functional/Technical Skills
- Making Complex Decisions – Decision Quality; Problem Solving; Conflict Management
- Creating New & Different – Strategic Agility; Perspective
- Getting Organized – Planning; Time Management
- Getting Work Done thru Others – Directing Others
- Managing Work Processes – Process Management; Managing thru Systems
- Communicating Effectively – Presentation Skills; Written Communication
- Managing Diverse Relationships – Comfort around higher management; Political Savvy
- Inspiring Others – Negotiating
- Acting with Honor & Character – Integrity & Trust
- Being Open & Receptive – Listening; Composure
- 3 + years relative experience.
- College Degree preferred.
- Strong partnering skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to think “outside the box.”
- Travel flexibility.
- Strong organization skills.
- Detail oriented.