Maintenance Assistant Group Leader at Al-Futtaim
The Job: Maintenance Assistant Group Leader
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- High School/Trade School Graduate.
- 3 years experience in Operations or Facilities Management
- Retail background is favourable, IKEA experience is preferred
- Strategic Planning and Analytical Skills, Effective Communication, Excel competence.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Aware of the condition of IKEA property and immediately initiate actions to correct unsafe conditions.
- Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance on all appropriate equipment.
- Assist with the preparation of detailed specification for all premises work carried out by external contractors.
- Liaise on a daily basis with all external contractors working on the IKEA store.
- Help develop and implement the IKEA stores contractor management procedures and ensure all contractors undertaking work on the premises are adequately briefed.
- Monitor the observance of health & safety routines by the IKEA maintenance department and external contractors.
- Diagnose and perform routine maintenance and repair involving the following on a daily basis: Electrical & Plumbing, FAHU, HVAC, AHU, UPS, FCU, VFD systems, Appliances, travellators, escalators & elevators, Stairs, railings, Tiles, carpets & vinyl flooring, Roofing & gutters
- Interior/exterior lights, Gas fixtures & appliances, Shutter doors, windows, glass sliding doors, doors & locks, Fire alarm systems and BMS systems
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.