Virtue Arabia Account Manager Job at VICE U.K.
The Job: Virtue Arabia Account Manager
We are looking for a personable and ambitious Account Manager to take a lead business role managing a number of dynamic global accounts. This is a key role within an agency with unique backing and a game-changing proposition. In the earliest phases of its development. This role would suit a strong-willed, organised account leader. Who is keen to take charge of their accounts and make them their own.
- Management and delivery of advertising day-to-day work with a heavy focus on film production
- Overseeing internal development of extensive creative work, big and small
- Being the business leader on several accounts with a great relationship with top clients
- Coordinating between several departments to ensure jobs run smoothly
- Supporting on traffic management
- We’re looking for no less than 3 years agency experience in a client-facing role.
- Personality is more important than time served and roles held, but you should be well versed in standard account management skills.
- Current job titles could include Account Manager / Senior Account Executive.
- We’re looking for people that have a solid grounding in the agency world but also has a breadth of experience in working flexibly and entrepreneurially outside a traditional ATL heavily-staffed team.
- This is a personality-first, relationship-oriented account so outgoing with great chat. And a willingness to be vocal and run the show is an absolute must for this role. You will be expected to be front and centre in client’s eyes.
- To undertake such other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required from time to time.
- To be an ambassador for the business at all times