Production Crew Jobs at Bateel International
The Job: Production Crew
As a Production Crew you are responsible for following the guidance of the superiors for the smooth operation and gets involved with all individuals in the section and delivers with all efforts appropriately.
Reach individual & overall targets.
- Demonstrate profound product knowledge.
- Ensure that the hygiene standards are met at all times and that all products are handled accordingly.
- Arrange and pack all gift orders according to the order received.
- Control shrinkage and product spoilage. Notify the Supervisor immediately.
- Reporting and malfunction of the equipment to the Manager.
- Help colleagues and junior peers to learn and preform their job well.
- To be fully familiar with all local Food Hygiene and HACCP guidelines as per Dubai Municipality.
Lives and Advocates the Bateel Values:
People Excellence (internal/external customer engagement and relationship management):
- To create an environment which is a great place to work for you and your colleagues through your dedication, enthusiasm, sharing of knowledge, honesty and desire to support others.
- To display excellent standards in all you do and inspire others to do the same, and that you operate within legislative/regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Also, To display confidence, self-belief and openness to new ideas, adapting and embracing challenges and opportunities with a determination to excel.
- Continuously develop own skills by attending all required training courses and maintaining an up to date knowledge of products, services, systems and work processes.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in similar industry
- Basic knowledge in English
Qualification and Licenses requirement:
- School Leaving Certificates / High School Certificates