Airport Services Agent – Baggage Claims Job at flydubai
The Job: Airport Services Agent – Baggage Claims
Assists the central baggage claims supervisor with the smooth running of the department. The agent will monitor and manage tracing queues and update and manage records in world tracer. Agent will proactively manage tracing activity and liaise with customers for delivery or for support in making a claim for lost or damaged baggage. Act as Supervisor in their absence.
1. Complete a pattern of intense tracing in advance of moving a file to settlement to ensure full search has been completed.
2. Assist in the development of monthly reports, and coordinate their production and distribution.
3. Support and assist the Supervisor with completion of files required for final settlement once bags is considered lost, ensuring the customer provides all the required data.
4. Manage interaction with passengers in person, via email or telephone supporting the customer through the claim or re-patriation process.
5. Ensure that full records are maintained, and that all data bases are updated with appropriate details.
6. Work closely with finance in ensuring the efficient flow of accounting and financial information when a claim is being processed.
7. Responsible for baggage claim file construction and inclusion of all required documents.
8. Support DXB Baggage services department as required.
9. Act as a liaison with network outstations in completion of lost and damaged files.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years customer contact experience
Knowledge / Skills
- Understanding of WorldTracer
- Knowledge of Word and Power Point
- English and or Russian / Arabic
- MS Office and other systems
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)