Program Manager – Partnership Role at Amazon.com
The Job: Program Manager – Partnership
PayFort is a leading Payment Service Provider in MENA region with operations spanning across 8 countries and technically integrated with 14 acquirers and 18 issuers, offers online payment services to more than 3000 merchants.
- Proactively manage working relationship with existing partners (banks, card scheme, Alternative Payment Methods and Third Party Providers)
- Maintain and enhance PayFort standard operating procedures with partners.
- Follow up and resolve day-to-day operational and business escalations.
- Ability to negotiate preferential commercial and improve cost of payment with partners.
- Explore, evaluate and establish new partners’ channels and alliance requested by product and business team.
- Liaise with product, operation and business team to enhance User Experience with technical providers and financial institution.
- Boost merchant’s KYC, banking requirement, onboarding process and turnaround time.
- Setup and conduct workshop and training with associated partners.
- work thoroughly with legal team to optimize the partnership agreement and reduce barriers resulting lengthy negotiation.
- Sign up, train and certify third party technical providers to support integrate enterprise merchants.
- Initiate regular review with partners’ channels (WBR/MBR/QBR)
- Propose automation procedures and substitute manual processes.
- Minimum two years’ experience in the payment or banking industry.
- Uphold Business diploma or a higher degree.
- Strong Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- Preferably understanding the Card scheme operational regulations.
- Strong work ethics and works well under pressure.
- Fluent in English and preferred Arabic speaking.
- Graduate degree (Master’s / MBA).
- 10+ years’ professional experience in payments, e-commerce, retail or service industry.
- Experience in the MENA region.
- Prior knowledge of payment processing operations.
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically.
- Demonstrated capability to provide depth and breadth technical leadership to agile teams.
- Skills to evaluate external research data to analyze the trends and key insights in broader market.
- Analytical skills to mine internal Amazon data to identify opportunities for improvement.