Associate Marketing Manager at The Hershey Company
The Job: Associate Marketing Manager
The Associate Customer Marketing Manager has responsibility for specific projects and activities in support of AEMEA geographical regions. He/She should possess strong marketing skills with previous experience in brand or customer marketing with a top tier consumer products company.
Summary of Major Duties:
- Manage regional investment funds including TP and DME to ensure profitability while driving key initiatives within the region and delivering commercial objectives of net sales and OI targets.
- Support on regional innovation needs as well as SKU extension.
- Moderating sales and marketing meeting to ensure best outcome, through driving detailed discussions on promotions, executions, and distribution updates.
- Portfolio governance process management
- Seasonal items management, creating 8 SKUs list and managing forecast across region to build scale
- Creating cost efficiencies through driving scale on POSM production: creating regional HUB for POSM dispersion across AEMEA.
- Manage all coordination of promotional elements to ensure timely delivery to markets for activations to include: POP Material, GWP’s, Sampling Stock, and Displays.
- Support commercial team needs in development of merchandising units for customer specific opportunities at retail in collaboration with creative design agency for timely production and installation.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
Include only required physical and/or mental abilities and special criteria (heavy lifting, driver’s license requirement, overtime, special work hours, etc.). Please list only those requirements which are job specific and which will ultimately be necessary for successful job performance.
- Strong presentation skills: preparation and execution
- Overall business knowledge
- Demonstrated strong organization skills and ability to multi task
- Outstanding analytical abilities
- Ability to nurture and contribute to a team working environment
- Demonstrated ability to be accountable for sales and income results
- Experience managing a budget
- Strong verbal and written communicator to wide breadth of audiences
- Experienced in SAP, PowerPoint, Excel and Word programs