Information Technology Supervisor at Millennium Hotels
The Job: Information Technology Supervisor
As IT Supervisor, you will be responsible for the Information Technology operation, maintain a full inventory and documentation for all IT related hardware and software. Implement and achieve Hotel and IT objectives and mission.
Monitor the operation and security of all computer hardware and ensure that it is operating properly
- Maintain accurate inventory and record of all hardware, software, and manuals purchased by the Hotel
- Ensure that all software runs with no output errors, no response time problems and functioning according to specifications
- Prepare a monthly report regarding the systems and issues related to smooth operation of application software
- Maintain the documentation of the Information Technology (Network, PABX System, User Forms & All related Applications)
- Understand all the department working procedures and perform the related tasks as described
- Carry out the repairs and maintenance of all PCs, printers, telephones, interactive system, key lock system, etc.
- Maintain all users access request and authorizations for all IT application System.
- Act as the primary contact for all outside agents in all computer technology related matters
- Follow company policies related to security and operation of the computer system to ensure business safety and integrity.
- Maintains a regular preventive maintenance schedule.
- Ensure that all system back-ups are taken regularly.
- Maintains a Helpdesk log for problems and repairs, ensuring action is taken at the earliest to minimize any operational disruption, advising the Manager of the same.
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of all software and information stored in the systems.
- Maintains Audio & Video system in all meeting room
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Microsoft Certification (MCP, MCSE or MCSA) & Cisco CCNA
- Strong knowledge and experience in Opera PMS, Micros POS, Networking, Avaya PABX, Payroll System, Interactive TV & RMS
- Minimum 2 years of hotel experience in IT Department
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills