Education Sales Representative Role at Micro Focus
The Job: Education Sales Representative
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that.
- Identify prospects and key contacts (technical and decision makers) within an organization to generate new Education business specializing in our Non-ESP portfolio.
- Build and grow the Education Pipeline by leveraging various RTMs
- Call into Software Installed base to sell different types of Software training courses.
- Working with License and PS colleagues to attach Education to large deals.
- Utilize SFDC to document all leads and opportunity related information
- Responsible for weekly sales forecasting and delivering on sales commitments.
- BA in Business/ Marketing or an equivalent Degree preferred
- Successful quota carrying sales experience of MEA territory required
- Driven to succeed and self-motivation towards your personal and career growth is a must
- Aggressive “sales hunter” skills are a must
- Ability to prioritize work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication and customer service skills required
- Solid computer skills including proficiency in MS Office.
- Capable and willing to function according to measurable objectives/KPIs
- Excellent communication and networking skills.