Resort Assistant Manager Position at Four Seasons
The Job: Resort Assistant Manager
Join our Team
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
- Oversees the Front Desk operations and acts as the manager on duty in the hotel when senior managers are not available.
- Directs staff that performs the following duties and will also perform these duties on own.
- Welcomes and registers hotel guests, explaining the accommodations and establishing credit or method of payment.
- Checks guest out of the hotel, preparing and explaining the bill.
- Responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- We are looking for passionate and committed individuals that have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities.
- Proficiency in Hotel property management systems, in particular Opera and Micros is preferred.
- Strong supervisory and managerial skills are essential.
- A hospitality degree is preferred, however, not essential with relevant work experience.
- Additional language skill set preferred.
- Candidates should have 1 to 2 years previous experience in a 5* luxury, fast paced environment.
What to Expect: You Will….
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Be recognized for excellence.