Communications Coordinator Position at WSP
The Job: Communications Coordinator
Can you help societies thrive in a world we cannot control?
Can you anticipate the unforeseeable, perceive the unexplainable, and plan something unbelievable?
Also, Can we trace horizons, hold true to our ambitions, and hold ourselves accountable?
- The key objectives of the role are to; –
- Seek out and work with our technical experts to create compelling blogs, white papers, case studies, internal stories, website insights and social media content
- Edit and proof content produced by team members and ensure that content published both internally and externally delivers the right key messages and adapts the WSP tone of voice
- Gather internal and external news stories and share with relevant stakeholders
- Recognise trends and share ideas to improve external and internal engagement
- Recognise and suggest unique ways of showcasing our brand and expertise
- Build and maintain a network of media contacts to support in raising the overall profile of WSP
- Lead on marketing initiatives such as our internal awards, corporate social responsibility initiatives, etc
- Coordinate annual industry award submissions.
- To meet the challenge, you will have the following skills and experience
- Degree qualified in Communications / Journalism / Public Relations or related fields with a minimum 4 to 6 years of experience
- Able to demonstrate a track record of producing content that increases engagement with a target audience.
- Native level ability to write and communicate in English.
- Confident and outgoing personality; adept at building, maintaining and leveraging relationships with key stakeholders
- Awareness and experience of creating content that can be adapted for different media platforms
- This position requires excellent writing skills, high level of creativity, and the ability to recognise and respond to opportunities that differentiate WSP
- Curiosity is key! At WSP we challenge the status quo, aim to view the future more clearly and enjoy seeking out solutions to complex problems.