General Ledger Accountant wanted at AccorHotels
The Job: General Ledger Accountant
Main Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Assist Financial Controller in General ledger entries including but not limited to Bank, Accruals, Prepaid, Revenue transactions. Coordinate actions with
finance sections to ensure timely monthly closing.
- Perform daily reconciliation of Revenue between PMS & Back-office.
- Prepare monthly accrual of Tax liabilities in accordance with Revenue.
- Prepare & review monthly expense report to be submitted to FC for review.
- Verify accuracy of monthly inventory and prepare related cost control JV to be submitted to FC for review.
- Coordinate with HoDs, finance section to get all pending LPOs and prepare accruals for invoices not received.
- Prepare monthly accruals for Utilities expenses in accordance with consumption provided by Engineering department.
- Review supplier invoices, general ledger coding of expenses and verify supplier payments with supporting invoices, LPOs, etc.
- Verify expense reimbursement with supporting documents and ensure that they are in accordance with the policies and procedures
- Prepare the general ledger reconciliation and follow up for the renewals of contracts expiring
- Adjust entries to be prepared on the basis of general ledger reconciliation
- Prepare, post and update standard journal vouchers and adjustment journal voucher entries at the month end, such as – prepaid expense, operating provisions, payroll, payroll accruals, general stores issues, engineering store issues, reconciliation of food & beverage cost, accruals, provisions, allocation of expense, etc.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement and review general ledger at month end and analyze expenses and major variations from the budget.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.