Excel Database Coordinator at Cantaloupe Information
The Job: Excel Database Coordinator
- Understand requirements for each event
- Plan event with attention to financial and time constraints
- Book venues and schedule speakers
- Research vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.) and choose the best combination of quality and cost
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms
- Hire personnel
- Manage all event operations (preparing venue, invitations etc.)
- Do final checks at the day of the event (e.g. tables, technology) to ensure everything meets standards
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems
- Evaluate event’s success and submit reports
- Experience in CRM, ERP and/or Event Management systems.
- Experience with Volunteer/Workforce coordination preferable
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines. Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of multiple languages especially Arabic, French, Chinese, Spanish a bonus.
- With 4+ years of experience
- Large scale events experience desirable.