Application Engineer – Airport Systems at Honeywell
The Job: Application Engineer – Airport Systems
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex application functions in the within the Honeywell Home and Building Technologies organization. You will participate in the development and certification of product functionality across multiple programs. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization’s business strategies, with a direct impact on business unit/function overall results.
- With limited supervision, participate in the engineering, development, testing, implementation, operation, and maintenance of AGLCMS/ASMGCS /ATM/VDGS and other related technologies in the Airports projects/Products.
- Work in a team-oriented environment to maintain high operational availability of the system.
- Obtain information relative to business requirements to design and prepare solution proposal alternatives in line with strategies and best practices.
- Guide the documentation of technical procedures for department use to ensure uniformity of process
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor Degree or Engineering – Computer , Instrumentation , Electrical and Electronics
- Certifications highly desirable: : Redhat ( any Linux), CCNP, ITIL Certification
- Extensive experience on installation, testing and commissioning for in Engineering Systems
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of software configuration management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Being a creative person
- You artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- You find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- People who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- People who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Extensive Travel Required