Assistant Marketing Manager Job at Landmark Group
The Job: Assistant Marketing Manager
The job holder will be responsible for implementing marketing strategies to develop the Concept brand / brands in line with the Concept objectives and ensuring that positioning of the brand is consistent throughout the region and new markets for the brands.
Promotions and Events
- Recommend store promotions in consultation with buyers/ retail operations
- Ensure that all communication material required for the promotions is developed / designed and sent to the stores/territories within the time frame specified
- Recommend events specific to brand / product category / season
- Develop Concept/ Brand attributes and positioning strategy in line with the Concept objectives
- Ensure that the entire brand building strategies/exercise is implemented in all the stores and in all the territories
- Liaison with Media Agencies/Consultant to develop appropriate theme board/communication methodology in line with concept objectives.
Budgeting and Planning
- Prepare the annual marketing budget for the Concept in consultation with the management team and allocate resources to territories/brands with the break up in terms of season, campaign, media etc
- Prepare annual marketing calendar and Product specification catalogs
- Review the budgets and make recommendations to the management as deemed necessary.
- Report on the utilization of the Budgets periodically (as agreed)
Advertising and Agency Management
- Plan and coordinate with Corporate Marketing on media buying and Agency contracting
- Liaise with the advertising agency on the optimal spend of the Media Budgets for the Season/ Territory and Brand
- Plan with the agency on the image campaign for the season
- Track advertising maintained with the agency
- Plan and manage the seasonal photo shoots with the advertisement agency including coordination between buyers, designer agencies, models and photographers
- Design, write, and oversee the production of printed promotional materials including catalogs, brochures, flyers, and program and media guides