Outlets Manager Recruitment at AccorHotels
The Job: Outlets Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, the Outlets Manager will be responsible to:
1. Deliver F&B service in accordance with departmental standards and procedures.
2. Interacts with guests in each of the outlets to solicit comments.
3. Communicates with F&B management any difficulties, guest comments and other relevant information.
4. To demonstrate the 15 minute mission (Smile team) Basics and ensure the whole of the Outlet team continually follows the same.
5. To rotate and schedule all colleagues in order to provide full coverage for efficient service and to maximize productivity.
6. Interacts with guests in each of the outlets to solicit comments.
7. To recover guest complaints, if any take remedial action immediately.
8. To ensure that all guests are greeted and seated courteously without delay at a properly set and clean table.
9. To ensure that all guests are served promptly.
- Check on guest satisfaction by talking to the guest.
- To exercise control measures to cut down of chinaware and glassware breakage.
- To be responsible for a daily report in the form of a log book compiled for all shifts.
- Obtains all information available for upcoming year (occupancy, forecast, trends, reservations, festive periods, etc.)
- Keeps updated with new products in the market.
- Provides performance evaluations regarding colleague probation periods, annual performance reviews, promotion or transfer consideration and salary reviews.
- Regularly solicits feedback from supervisors on colleague performance as well as making personal observations.
- Establishes comprehensive training programmes for the Outlet.
- Evaluates departmental training sessions. 19. Personally conducts training for all Outlet colleagues.
- Attends all hotel trainings as required.
- Adheres to all HR and Hotel policies and procedures.