Accounts Assistant Vacancy at Elmec Equipment Trading
The Job: Accounts Assistant
- Attention to detail: You must display flawless accuracy when calculating your firm’s figures.
- A willingness to learn: Accounts Assistant is an excellent starting point for anyone looking to enjoy a successful career in the world of finance; but only if they are interested in learning.
- Organisational skills: Otherwise you will be buried under a mountain of paperwork!
- Discretion: As you are handling a firm’s financials, you need to exercise discretion and prove that you’re trustworthy.
- Interpersonal skills: It is essential for you to work well with others and communicate well as you will be working with other Accountants.
- Prepare and fact-check invoices before sending them to customers
- Preparing, fulfill and distribute checks
- Prepare and gain approval for POs(Purchase Orders)
- Scan, file and log accounting documents
- Controlling credit and calling customers for Payment follow up.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgersand journals.
- Managing petty cash.